Thursday, November 12, 2009

Words.

Just that.
There is a kind of jumbled feeling that I have been cut off from the world.
I’m still allowed to perceive it and I watch it flowing past my eyes but I am not able to interact with it. This is just an occasional feeling and it goes in and out of my conciousness.
So many thoughts coursing through my head. It is a bit fleeting, it doesn’t seem like it really stays, One thing will be gone for a long time, and then re-emerge, and then stay with me for a little bit, and then blip out until 3 years later and then no more.
So, yeah. Things overall seem like their off on a good course. It also. . .
I am currently in a state where I feel disconnected. The world seems so f-in’ large, like unfathomably so, and I am but an infinitely small speck amidst it all.
“It all” just makes my mind spin in awry, irregularly spinning circles that makes myself just collapse inward and sink into a form of non-thinking thought.
Dissoriented, dilapidated, dehydrated, denigrated.

No comments:

Post a Comment